THE MODERN SME RELIES ON THE INTERNET TO DO BUSINESS. THIS ENSURES YOU REMAIN COMPETITIVE IN A HYPER CONNECTED WORLD.
OUR CONNECTIVITY ALLOWS FOR:
- FASTER ORDER FULFILMENT
- ELECTRONIC INVOICING
- DIGITAL EFFICIENCY
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- ONLINE BANKING
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
- ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
- CYBER THREATS
THE INTERNET IS FULL OF ONLINE THREATS:
- FAKE ANTI-VIRUS
- COMPROMISED WEBSITES
- MALICIOUS WEBSITES
- INAPPRORIATE CONTENT
- INFECTED DOWNLOADS
- CYBER ATTACKS
In an online world it is becoming more difficult to identify what is safe and what is trying to steal your information or rip you off online. We all know of people who have been victims.
WHERE DO YOU BEGIN?
Online Banking Fraud, Fake Classifieds, Phishing Scams, Malware & Viruses, ATM Fraud, Refund Scams, Fake Invoices, Advanced Threats, Zero Day Attacks and Phishing Campaigns are changing and being launched every day across the internet – the attacks are increasing & always evolving.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS SAFE?
J2 SME Secure provides world class, managed enterprise grade internet security for every business. Do not let your lack of security resources limit your ability to secure your business. Global threat intelligence feeds and continuous monitoring of threats by security specialists from the J2 Cyber Security Centre ensures that your business remains protected against evolving threats. J2 SME SECURE provides end point protection, internet security and it provides protection for up to R100,000.00 in the event of online fraud and theft. We provide Managed Cyber Security for your SME.
SIMPLE AGENT DEPLOYMENT:
J2 SME Secure will provide professional remote installation support as required to protect your people no matter how they access the internet.
EFT FRAUD EVENT:
- Transfer of funds to third parties where the details of the payee have been manipulated.
- Transactions where a payees identity is stolen, falsified, fraudulently altered.
EFT DUPING EVENT:
- EFT or deposit scam using altered POP’s, deposit slips etc.
- When you are tricked into believing payment has been made into your account.
UNAUTHORISIED TRANSFER OF FUNDS EVENT:
- Funds transfer from account by a person not authorised.
- Includes fraudulent use of your name, address, ID, bank account etc.
- Does not include funds by person you know or have authorised to make a transfer.
J2 SME SECURE PROVIDES ENTERPRISE SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- Leading end-point anti-virus and evolving threat protection with inline internet security to protect you from online threats and illicit material. Simple to deploy with remote support as required.
- Protection against financial loss caused by cyber criminals. This includes 3rd party breaches, phishing, online banking fraud and refund scams. Protection is included up to R100,000.00.
J2 SME SECURE OPTIONAL ADD-ON FEATURES TO FURTHER INCREASE YOUR CYBER SECURITY:
- Secure online backup with Ransomware protection and simple data recovery in the event of disaster.
- Secure your email with a Hosted Mailbox & Advanced Security options to protect against changing threats.
- Managed Encryption to ensure compliance with data regulations.