29 May Firewalla Box Release 1.961 – Bug fixes
2/12/2019 – This release is mainly for bug fixes, new features will come in next release.
- Improved blocking reliability for gaming, social, video and porn.
- Improved memory usage of both Firewalla Red and Blue.
- Improved stability of Firewalla booting process and pairing process.
- Improved stability of scheduled blocking.
- Improved stability of monitoring in Simple Mode.
- Fixed a bug that Box may not be compatible with old format of scheduled blocking.
- Fixed a bug that sometime the port info in Network Flow may not be correct.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes alarm may be suppressed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that alarms may not be sorted correctly.
You can check all the code changes of this release from our github repo: