29 May Firewalla iOS Release 1.31 – Site to Site VPN
1) VPN Client (* Requiring Firewalla Box Beta )
VPN Client feature can selectively send your home device traffic to that VPN tunnel. You can do something like sending all Apple TV traffic to a third party VPN server, or you can set up a site-site VPN with two Firewalla Boxes. More information on VPN Client
- Able to create new VPN Profile or import VPN profile from other Firewalla boxes. Connect/ Disconnect to VPN Client with one tap for multiple devices in the network
- Able to enable/disable VPN Mode per device
2) Rule Management
- Able to edit rules, add notes for rules.
- Able to pause/resume a rule
3) Search Rules/Alarms
- Able to search for Rules by Block Target, Device and Rule Notes.
- Able to search for Alarms by Alarm Title and Alarm Description.
4) Support Primary Network Configuration (* Requiring Firewalla Box version 1.963 )
- Able to change Firewalla’s IP address as well as DNS servers, gateway.
- Able to customize DHCP address pool range for unmonitored devices in DHCP mode.
5）Device status indication on Device List
Gray dot -> Device offline, Yellow dot -> Monitoring Off, Green dot -> Device Online
- Added “What’s New” link to the latest release note,
- Move “Archived Alarm” entrance to the navigation bar.
- Change the wording from “Allow” to “Mute”, “Allow this time” to “Archive”.